Wednesday 19 December 2012

COMPLAINT LETTER


Saodah Mawar Kamarul

No 19 Mawar Berduri Road
Taman Kelewar Raya
52200 Kodiang
Kedah
MALAYSIA

25 June 2012

Hilton Hotel
19/28 Jalan Bunga Matahari
40200 Danga Bay
Johore Bahru
MALAYSIA

Dear General Manager

Complaint on Poor Service
I am writing to complaint on your hotel service provided  that were not satisfied us during our family vacation.

On 20 until 23 June 2012 my family had been check-in at your hotel. We faced many problem. Firstly, there are mistake on delivered our luggage by your workers. Secondly, we found the facilities in our room totally unworkable. Last but not least, we had made a report to your customer service but your hotel not response immediately.

I am writing to ask you to please make a compensation half of our payment to your hotel, so I enclosed a copy of receipt payment and to ensure that such problem do not happen again. I can be contacted at +01696969696.

I look forward to receiving your payment.

Your faithfully
.........................................
(Saodah Mawar Kamarul)

No comments:

Post a Comment